• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Three Valleys Beer Festival Sat 4 June 2016 - free bus service

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALEMASTER

The Three Valleys Festival sees 16 venues all hosting a mini beer festival on the same day (Saturday 4th June) in the Dronfield area, with a free bus service linking them all with Dronfield railway station.

The bus service is operated by Linburg. 6 x Olympian Double Decker and 3 x Dart single decker are scheduled to be in service plus a 10th bus on standby. Buses run from midday until about 21:00hrs on the following routes:

A - Dronfield, Dronfield Woodhouse, Hill Top, Hallowes, Unstone and Whittington Moor

B - Dronfield, Coal Aston, Hundall and Unstone.

C - Dronfield, Dronfield Woodhouse, Hill Top, Hallowes, Dronfield circle.

Each of the three routes run on a 30 minute frequency. Where route A and C run in common a combined frequency of every 15 minutes is provided.

Route B is booked for the single deckers, routes A and C should be all double deckers.

The Bus timetable along with information on the beer, food and entertainment at each venue can be found at www.threevalleysfestival.org.uk.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

overthewater

Established Member
No promises are made about operation of buses or availability of seats, this free service is what it is. Please do not bring drinks on board or consume food on board, this is to help us maintain a safe, clean and pleasant environment for all.

I dislike that part.

ALEMASTER

I dislike that part.

I believe the disclaimer part is designed to manage expectation. The buses will run and you won't get stranded but they could be oversubscribed or late - but it's a free service so you can't really complain.

Last year the festival attracted about 10,000 people and the buses were rather busy for much of the afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.