• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ticket collection folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

GospelOak117

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right section to start this thread so please move if it's not.

I have been collecting BR orange train tickets since about 1994 from all my journeys on the railways. As you can imagine I now have quite a collection! They are stuffed in envelopes wrapped by eleastic bands into bunches and getting too tight.

Does anyone know where I could find a collectors binder/folder with ticket sized pockets that I could transfer them to. Surely someone must use similar, though all I can find online are single ticket holders.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ji459

Any suggestions for storing paper roll tickets (PRTs) please? In particular, how do people protect the tickets so that they don't fade? Some of mine are barely a year old and yet the ink on them is already noticeably faint.

PeterY

Established Member
Sadly, I keep all my train tickets and always ask if I can keep them. I've often wondered how on earth do you stop them fading?

Status
Not open for further replies.