Ticket offer for London Transport Museum's Depot Open Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaudiaLTM

Verified Rep
Hi everyone,

I'm a staff member at London Transport Museum and wanted to let you know about our next Depot Open Weekend 'All change!' taking place in Acton, west London, this weekend. For those that are interested, I have a discount code I'd like to share with you for the event so you can get 25% off when booking tickets online. Visit www.ltmuseum.co.uk/whats-on/open-weekends#all-change and enter AllChange25 at the checkout to activate the offer.

The Depot in Acton is where London Transport Museum houses the majority of its collection - over 320,000 objects from London's transport history. The Depot Open Weekends take place three times a year and include a programme of talks, tours of the collection, equipment demonstrations, workshops and family activities inspired by a different theme each time. Children and young people under 18 go free too, so its a great family day out.

September's theme is London's railway termini stations - you can see the full programme by visiting www.ltmuseum.co.uk/assets/downloads/All_Change_Museum_Depot_Open_Weekend_programme_v2.pdf

Hope you are able to make it!

**I have been given permission by forum moderators to share this**

Status
Not open for further replies.