• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ticket only offered by Trainsplit

Status
Not open for further replies.

faddy

Searching for Advances from Preston to Settle via Carlisle, Ticketsplit offers a Virgin + connections ticket on September 12 leaving Preston at 11:53 and Carlisle at 13:40. I haven't been able to find the same ticket on NRE, Virgin, TPE mixing desk or Loco2 (choosing "find slower/cheaper" options where available). Am I doing something daft or is there something about this ticket preventing other booking engines from finding it?

I realise that as it's not a split ticket I could buy it from Ticketsplit without a fee, but at this stage it's just an academic exercise.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
While Trainsplit is known for offering combinations of tickets to save money, it also offers slower itineraries if that reduces the fare too.

Status
Not open for further replies.