• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ticketing Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al

Hi all,

First time post from a long time lurker and would like your help for a journey that I'm planning, all tickets need to be first class if possible

Coventry to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
-- SUNDAY 25/10/2009 arrive by 3-4 pm

Newcastle-upon-Tyne to Glasgow
--MONDAY 26/10/2009 arrive by 2-3 pm

Glasgow to Coventry
--TUESDAY 27/10/2009 arrive by 3-4 pm

Then

Coventry to Liverpool
--THURSDAY 29/10/2009 arrive by 2-3 pm

Liverpool to Coventry
--FRIDAY 30/10/2009 arrive by 2-3 pm

What are my best ticketing options and when do you think the best time to buy ie as soon as they come on sale or nearer to the time of travel.

Many thanks

Al.

edited to say that I don't have any type of railcard

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tony_mac

Established Member
Look for advance tickets as soon as they become available.

It will be difficult to do Liverpool to Coventry without going on London Midland, which makes paying a lot extra for first class a bit pointless.

ChrisTheRef

Established Member
I'll help you more later on, rather busy tonight. Just to point out it's pointless going FC on a Sunday as you will get a free cuppa and possibly a biscuit (depending on TOC)

And as Tony mentioned, London Midland FC isn't much to write home about during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.