• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Tickets bought with London CIV tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddiesjack

In conjunction with my Eurostar tickets, I bought tickets from Sheffield to London CIV, to get the combined journey protection. I was unable to buy direct from Chinley to London CIV, but bought CLY-SHF tickets as part of the same transaction as my SHF-London CIV tickets. Does this mean that the whole Chinley-Brussels trip is considered as a single journey in case of delays?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gray1404

Established Member
I notice in the Advance Fares FAQs in IKB it states that if a customer holds a Eurostar ticket to/from London plus a ticket to/from London Terminals they will be accommodated on the next train in the event of a delay.

I assume this applies to both missed Eurostar departures on the outbound and missed National Rail departures on the inbound. If what is in the FAQ and is true, and staff, TOCs and Eurostar are working to this instruction, then it makes me wonder if it is actually worth paying the additional for the London CIV tickets when much cheaper advances are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.