• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Time length for assessments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nofun4me

Does anyone know how long assessments last from pass dates in various TOCs? I know some are three years and some are more or less.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Owen2323

Does anyone know how long assessments last from pass dates in various TOCs? I know some are three years and some are more or less.

I was told between 18 months and 5 years depending on the TOC. The one I did it with required you to redo it even if you had already passed........

LokiB

I was told between 18 months and 5 years depending on the TOC. The one I did it with required you to redo it even if you had already passed........
Out of interest, if you've already passed your assessments but the toc wants you to redo them and you fail this time, would this take away one of your lives?

Owen2323

Out of interest, if you've already passed your assessments but the toc wants you to redo them and you fail this time, would this take away one of your lives?
Apparently yes - it overwrites your original scores!!

It most definitely does. A FOC wanted me to redo all my assessments (passed with a TOC) because I hadn't yet done my MMI. I decided not to take my application any further with them because of the risk

Status
Not open for further replies.