• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Time to come clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was crazy frog, a bit childish, I know, but unnecessary defamations of the Admin team of "The Transport Forum" were brought to our attention on this forum by a member.
I was annoyed by these comments and unilaterally decided to do a bit of Trolling here, I made no offensive comments about anyone, unlike I might add some of the staff and members of this forum, I simply made a few badly spelled childish posts.
You won't find any defamatory comments on "The Transport Forum" about members or staff here, It would appear that we have a better managed forum.
Finally, I wish tubechallenger and Yorkie all the best, but please keep the the bitter sniping off the forum.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Firstly Motorman, welcome to the forum, whether or not it was just to post this apology/confession or to become a 'regular' poster/contributor.

Secondly, it's good to see an apology, even though I never read any of the posts you mention.

Finally, and this is directed at anyone and everyone, I urge people to keep the "bitter sniping", whether it be directed at members of this forum, TTF, any other forum etc etc, off the forums, whether it be this forum, TTF or any other forum. All it does is make the place(s) feel hostile and unwelcoming and results in members leaving or posting/visiting much less often.

Ben

it must of taken some guts to come clean

well done for admitting it

I think what Motorman did was good, its made a point, not i should hope that lessons have been learnt here, but it looks at though they havnt

T

Tom

Hi Motorman,

Thank you for coming clean, but I must admit, what you did was a bit childish. Anyway, I have removed my name for purposes that I don't particularly want my name on here...

If you are staying, I can change your nickname if you want - but welcome to the forum!

joy54.gen

I don't think what motorman was good, and motorman himself called it childish, I do think that coming clean was good though and no grudges should be held, as he didn't have to own up.

Guinness

Established Member
I'm a bit suprised at you Motorman but I'm glad you have come clean and not caused any problems for any members..

Status
Not open for further replies.