• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TOC summary tables of cancellations and delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltic

Established Member
Often posted on here and elsewhere are links to a website(s) showing the number of trains by TOC and service group that have run, been cancelled and delayed in real time. Just to be clear I am not looking for real time information on an individual train.

Spent a frustrating hour trying to find the website or a post referring to it and failing. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Often posted on here and elsewhere are links to a website(s) showing the number of trains by TOC and service group that have run, been cancelled and delayed in real time. Just to be clear I am not looking for real time information on an individual train.

Spent a frustrating hour trying to find the website or a post referring to it and failing. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

Do you mean a site like
http://trains.im/ppm/ ?

BrianW

Established Member
Reminding that these figures need context,
eg TPE and Northern have a lot more connections, companies and complexity to try to coordinate and link in with across 'the North'; compared with c2c pretty much straightforward up-and-down Southend- Fenchurch and Chiltern out of Marylebone.

Status
Not open for further replies.