• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TOC twitter feeds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy h

I follow a few of these on twitter and often have a mooch around at them. Just had a quick look at the Virgin one whilst sitting in the sun on my afternoon off and the amount of abuse is appalling! Can't believe some of the stuff I am reading. Some people just have no manners or respect. I can understand delays can be frustrating, but come on....

Does anyone know any of the staff that do this job, bet they find it hard work, anyone else noticed this before?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I've had a mare. If an admin could move this into the general discussion forum that would be great :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BrownE

Yes, doesn't take long to find or see them.

Fgw you suck, trains late and hottest day of the year
I hate you #fgw you are c**p!
Just a pity the train companies #transpennine and #virgintrains are so shocking....delays again

Those are reasonably polite ones about delays today compared to others.

Conductor made me buy a ticket #C**T
Dear Fat Controller. You, sir, are a complete f*****g c**t.

It goes on.

SS4

Established Member
They're the kind of people who'd moan about being hot whilst their house is on fire :roll:

The anonymity of the internet makes it easier to spread hate and lies which one'd never say face to face

Status
Not open for further replies.