• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

today vsoe vic - edin times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi everyone. Does anyone have times of the vsoe runing today sat 8th aug? Runing via ecml ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tugzrule

Probably too late to be of help, but it passed me, north out of Newcastle at 12:15pm today. Was that 2 sleepers on the back?
Didnt see it but could be if it was the Northern Belle rake not the Orient Express rake (was it meant for this as it was trapped at Selhurst AFAIK). I think the names are Crewe and Balmoral, no book handy to check numbers though.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I think the northern belle does sometimes have sleeper coaches for the staff. The vsoe was also out yesterday on a trip to the south east.

I think the northern belle does sometimes have sleeper coaches for the staff. The vsoe was also out yesterday on a trip to the south east.
like to know what route it took as it didnt pass me london side ecml.

Status
Not open for further replies.