• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

tottenham hale

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi all.

yesterday 2 lads from this forum came down to tothale stn. cant rember the screen names who they were lol

i was hanging about ready to see of a stansted express and they aprouched me "are u delticmatt" i said yep thats me lol

so if they was u plz get in touch on here.

delticmatt

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Daniel

Established Member
Hi.

It wasn't me, but I was hanging around there yesterday - I only live a few stops up the line.

If your looking for SEx's, look for /7's and destroy a few /8's while your at it ;)

Julian G

Established Member
hi all.

yesterday 2 lads from this forum came down to tothale stn. cant rember the screen names who they were lol

i was hanging about ready to see of a stansted express and they aprouched me "are u delticmatt" i said yep thats me lol

so if they was u plz get in touch on here.

delticmatt

Yep, it was me and Joe_H
I was the one who said,"are you deltic matt?"

hey kool. see im not that bad as people seem to think i am. u saw 1st hand mate.

matty dm

T

Tom

Ohhhhh yeaaaaahhhh ... ;)

Everyone knows delticmatts a great chap... when he spells. ;)

lol wacks tom lol ty tom . i tpye to dam fast without looking at the screen.

matty dm

class 313

Established Member
"ooohhhh yes"

Sorry couldnt resist!

Next time im 317 hopping il come and say hello ;) im not suprised when you get super happy at deltics when you see 317s all day :|

Julian G

Established Member
hey kool. see im not that bad as people seem to think i am. u saw 1st hand mate.

matty dm
Nice whistle!

Class 313 aka Thomas aka FF

this is what he sees daily :)
Class 66
Class 59
and the odd 60
Class 317/5
Class 317/6
Class 317/7
Class 317/8
Class 315/8
And that's that

I reckon he should work in Stratford! :blob7:

yea all we get at tothale is 317 crap lol if we lucky we see a 60 but wen we get any freights they either a 59 or 66.

yeas sure 313 if ur around do drop in say hi. im not working now till next thurs late turn.

matty dm

T

Tom

He hasn't at all - he is a moderator and did 'txt spk' just to point it out.

T

Tom

You can go back to your hidey-hole thanks to the ban panel. :roll:

Julian G

Established Member
Stop it kids!
Let's get back on topic then,

It was good to meet Deltic Matt though, he is a nice chap though,
From what I have seen, he works really hard to be honest, helping customers with their queries, blowing the nice whistle,
Good to see Tottenham Hale is looked after properly!
With the Waiting Room/Café and the Toilets,
And also good to see the stairs changed as well for Platform 1!, provides a good impression for tourist that a station in the UK can be managed quite well!

Stop it kids!
Let's get back on topic then,

It was good to meet Deltic Matt though, he is a nice chap though,
From what I have seen, he works really hard to be honest, helping customers with their queries, blowing the nice whistle,
Good to see Tottenham Hale is looked after properly!
With the Waiting Room/Café and the Toilets,
And also good to see the stairs changed as well for Platform 1!, provides a good impression for tourist that a station in the UK can be managed quite well!

wow thanx mate

good to be of service.

we do try hard to make our station the best of one.

heres news we tryin to break away from one. we going for our sister company stansted express.

did u know we are the busiest airport service.

and plans are to have 12cars stansteds 317s to run in run up to the olympics. sorry about the spelling. but thats the plan.

watch the space.

ta

matty dm

T

Tom

I think the moral of this story is to not try and question the owner of this place. ie, me.

Status
Not open for further replies.