• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Touching in two oysters

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadzz

Hi,

I usually starts my journey outside oyster zone and I have an annual season paper ticket, but sometimes I want to meet my wife after work to go to Central London for example. I would like to remain in the same train, but this is not really possible as I have to touch in my oyster in the last station where my travelcard is valid.
So since my wife would be joining me in the same train, would it be OK if she validates my contactless card/oyster along with hers? She would have to touch in and not actually going through the gate and then touching in again another card, so it could look suspicious, but I would like to know if this is valid as she will meet me in the same station/train.

Thank you very much!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
I don't think there is anything against that tbh, but you are right that it might attract unwanted attention from gateline attendants.

Status
Not open for further replies.