• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Towcester station

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffysausage

Turn into the Tiffeild road off the A5 in Towcester, then into the car park at Tescos. Park up and buy your pint of milk or loaf of bread, but remember! You walk on the site of the old SMJ/N&B station! A cross roads on the way from Blisworth and Olney to Stratford or Banbury!
What do you remember? Did you visit the station and use the line? Have you any photos, stories, memories I might use on my site?

Contact me!

Thanks.

Andy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Turn into the Tiffeild road off the A5 in Towcester, then into the car park at Tescos. Park up and buy your pint of milk or loaf of bread, but remember! You walk on the site of the old SMJ/N&B station! A cross roads on the way from Blisworth and Olney to Stratford or Banbury!
What do you remember? Did you visit the station and use the line? Have you any photos, stories, memories I might use on my site?

Contact me!

Thanks.

Andy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.