• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPE class 802 model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuggington21

Hey,
Does anyone know if there is a model of the class 802 in TPE colours? I'm not in to models or anything so it can be like a hornby one or just a static model

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
I don't think so yet. However, Hornby does a class 800 in GWR colours that could be repainted.
The Hornby GWR IET is amazingly expensive though! :D IIRC the two end cars can be purchased for ~£250, and the three middle cars for ~£170.

-Peter

Established Member
Hey,
Does anyone know if there is a model of the class 802 in TPE colours? I'm not in to models or anything so it can be like a hornby one or just a static model
Only GWR models have appeared so far. A LNER 800 is being produced and should be out soon. Hornby 2020 range is released on the 6th January so they may announce something then.

Status
Not open for further replies.