• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPE conductor interview problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy_Chappie

Hi all

I recently applied for a job as Trainee Conductor based in York with TPE. I was offered an online interview, due to take place on 25th May, but TPE never sent me the link to access the interview. I spent the hour before my scheduled time trying to get in touch with them but all I could do was ring their HR number where you end up having to leave a voicemail and they claim to get back to you within 72 hours. I also emailed their careers address twice. Needless to say I was not happy. Has anyone else ever experienced a problem with the TPE recruitment process before? I don’t know what to do now.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Not much anyone else can advise here unless they've had similar problems - contact the HR team continuously until you get response?. Did you get name or details of who offered you the online interview? Normally links are through an online application portal of some kind.

YingYing

What was it on? Microsoft teams? Double check the bottom of the email if so. I know it sounds daft, but the invite can look like the typical autofilled company details that tend to go at the bottom of emails.

Rockhopper

You'll get something like this at the bottom of the email:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 89

route101

Established Member
When I first had a teams interview last year I nearly missed the link for it. Good idea to sign in early as I was nearly late for a teams interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.