• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPE conductor vacancy withdrawn again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rover77

Hi All. I've now applied for conductor with TPE at Preston twice, both times pass the tests only to receive an email saying vacancy has been withdrawn. Why might this be? Very frustrating.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Emilali

Hi All. I've now applied for conductor with TPE at Preston twice, both times pass the tests only to receive an email saying vacancy has been withdrawn. Why might this be? Very frustrating.
I believe TPE work on the West is being redistributed between Preston and Glasgow depots. I imagine its to do with that.

DriverEight

Could have been filled internally but had to be advertised externally.
I've come across this before outside the railway. A job being advertised internally and externally as per company procedures, even thought everyone knew that an internal candidate had been told he was getting the job

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.