• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPE Delay Repay

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Do TPE not provide the option of travel vouchers anymore ?

I've been on their website, and it doesn't appear to offer the option of vouchers.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

robbeech

Established Member
LNWR do not seem to do, i know that doesn't directly answer your question but it provides evidence that some TOCs don't.

ForTheLoveOf

Established Member
I am not aware of any TOC that has stopped offering them. Obviously not all are proactively offering them upfront (and I know for a fact that for example WMT have removed the option in their otherwise good delay compensation portal), but if you contact customer relations I'm sure they will arrange for compensation to be paid that way (or alternatively you can submit your claim by email or post and specify that's the payment method you'd like).

robbeech

Established Member
A valid point, I have only gone on what they’ve offered on their website.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Do TPE not provide the option of travel vouchers anymore ?

I've been on their website, and it doesn't appear to offer the option of vouchers.
I don't know what would happen if you ask, but I have noticed that option as missing for a while.

I used the online form and requested a bank transfer and the money was in my account within a few days (by contrast Northern are yet to resolve an issue that has been ongoing for 6 months)

yorksrob

Veteran Member
I don't know what would happen if you ask, but I have noticed that option as missing for a while.

I used the online form and requested a bank transfer and the money was in my account within a few days (by contrast Northern are yet to resolve an issue that has been ongoing for 6 months)

Cheers Yorkie,

I must admit, I do find the vouchers quite convenient.

_toommm_

Established Member
If you ask, they can give you a voucher code to add credit to your online account - I was offered it as a last chance saloon to settle a near £100 debt they had as they couldn't manage to send me cheques that were functional.

As for Rail Vouchers, at least on the delay relay dashboard, it isn't an option anymore.

Marton

Just had a claim with Scotrail - no Voucher option

Took an appeal to get it paid as it was a split ticket - I did make the point in the appeal that if I had used a one return ticket it would have cost them much more ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.