• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPE Guard would not accept tickets being used in accordance with Condition 19(c)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdickinson

I think Neil Williams is blatantly looking for reasons why tickets might not be valid because he doesn't like the idea of JakeF saving money tbh, and you just thought that you would conveniently threaten him with prosecution. I'm not sure why you'd think a MAU - SLD 7DS cannot act as a season ticket regardless of the additional free benefit validity being used.

Chiltern Railways offer a similar deal, but I bet you wouldn't have tried to claim that doesn't count as a season for NRCoC 19 (c)?

The situation can't arise with the Chiltern offer, as it is valid on any Chiltern train and no others, so there will always be a station stop at the end of validity.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Absolutely, and I have no gripe with anyone else.

It just feels like certain points raised are being ignored, and that things that aren't relevant seem to be brought into the matter! ;)

I have no issue with you using this validity if you can get TPE to say it is valid, as it seems you have! I just think it is illogical for this to be valid but a Traincard not.

Then again, since when was the fares system ever logical?

Status
Not open for further replies.