• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPE on a Northern Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clip

Established Member
so this evening i just had the pleasure of sitting on a TPE train in place of a northern service from buckshaw to chorley 2231.

rather nice if a short journey.

Did they just hire it in as it said SPECIAL on the front.

whilst im on about this i find it truly stupid that friday before the close down for the weekend on this line is the only day of the week trains run after 2200. Buses mon-thurs. bizzare

Attachments

• 20180622_223559.jpg
    20180622_223559.jpg
    729 KB · Views: 70
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

thealexweb

Has this not dropped to 2x 185s since the May timetable change? 185s are only needed for Barrow work now, 185s don’t appear on Blackpool/Windermere services anymore.

Chester1

Established Member
Has this not dropped to 2x 185s since the May timetable change? 185s are only needed for Barrow work now, 185s don’t appear on Blackpool/Windermere services anymore.

It was reduced to 3 ages ago and down to 2 in May. I thimk they have stayed on Barrow services because they are pathed for 100mph DMUs. I am surprised TPE haven't stopped loaning them to help ease their own problems.

Clip

Established Member
Interesting stuff. Thanks folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.