• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TPE trainee drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulder

Long time lurker, first time poster. I got my email yesterday too saying 'you werent unsuccessful, but on this occasion another candidate scored higher' . To be honest I was surprised by the DM interview, id prepared loads on the company, fleet etc and wasnt asked anything of the sort, just know I didnt do enough on the 'time to show off' question.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Doobyjangler

Hey Jameshammond

This is from the First Great Western thread so all may not be lost (same company after all)

Post#1549
To hopefully offer a bit of optimism for those that are on hold, I got the e mail after my DM interview saying I wasn't successful but that I would be kept on hold.....shortly after I had a call saying another person was needed and I was next in line. Good luck to everyone.

jameshammond

Thanks doobyjangler! Will definitely keep that in mind as tpe is the company and area I want to work for!

Lanc688

Well I haven't heard back from my interview so looks like I didn't get the job! Well done to those who passed!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Got my rejection email today saying my application was now on hold as there was a more suitable candidate. Just have to wait until another company start recruiting again!

James.....don't be disheartened.....I spoke recently to those interviewing for the Sheff jobs and you have to be encouraged by the fact that every one of those few in the mix were of an extremely high calibre. It's just a shame that there was only the one job going. You're time WILL come and so keep plugging away.....regards Lanc

skjonesfamily

I had my DM interview today. They said the last interview would finish at 3pm tomorrow. A total of 25 people have been interviewed for 10 places.

If you don't mind could you please tell me what sort of questions were asked in the DM interview thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.