• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Track Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanT33

Hi Guys,

Quick question if anyone knows?

I have recently completed my assessment for the role within track maintenance and looking to find out if not finishing the 40 questions in 8 minutes rules you out completely for the role?

I got 36 completed in the 8 minutes and before the test it did advise that 10 minutes may be required. I'm concerned that failure to complete the online assessment puts my application to an automatic failure.

Thanks

Alan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ItchyRsole

They are looking for a mixture of speed (not rushing) coupled with accuracy. They'd rather you completed 80% of it and almost correctly, than tear arseing through it & screwing up most of the questions.

woblynne

Hi Alan, I did this test about a month ago and had completed a similar number of questions. I don't think they expect you to complete them all.
Thanks
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.