• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowler9

Established Member
Been sat at Weaver Junction for about an hour and a half now on the Virgin Trains 14:34 service from South Parkway to Euston with about two announcements. Not good enough.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fowler9

Established Member
Make sure you get your delay repay claim in - a free journey effectively ;)
Ha ha. True. It was so frustrating but I've had worse journeys. A bus catching fire in the Atacama desert between Antofagasta and Iquique at three in the morning springs to mind.

fowler9

Established Member
Can I still claim delay repay if my outbound ticket got swallowed at Crewe?

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Yes, if you have a booking reference, receipt or return portion of the ticket :)

fowler9

Established Member
Right, went to Lime Streets today. They gave me a card and told me to go online. Used the link and it wouldn't work as I had no booking reference. Used on line chat and the first person sent me to the link after me telling them I bought my ticket over a counter. They then directed me to a phone number saying it was open till 20:00. There was a voicemails saying it closed at 18:15!!!! I then tried online chat twice and they cut me off after about 30 seconds of me typing a reply. Virgin Trains make me look professional and that is something.

Status
Not open for further replies.