• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Class Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

12CSVT

Established Member
Class 105 - three cars of this class have survived into preservation

deltic1989

Established Member
Deleted due to being a total cock up. Didnt have my reading glasses on and thought it said class 109. :roll:

Last edited:

Temple Meads

Established Member
If this one isnt allowed then ignore it and move on as i don't think they are strictly speaking a train class, but

Wickham Trollies were also built by D Wickam & co.

Personally I don't have a problem with that, they have run on the national network, and they power themselves, thereby I declare it valid.

Thus, Class 950 has also only been purely for departmental use.

Ivo

Established Member
Personally I don't have a problem with that, they have run on the national network, and they power themselves, thereby I declare it valid.

Thus, Class 950 has also only been purely for departmental use.

But the post above says that the Association doesn't work anyway? Thus, how can it be valid?

TheJRB

Established Member

12CSVT

Established Member
Class 165s on Marylebone to Aylesbury services share the same tracks as 'A' stock for part of the journey

12CSVT

Established Member
Class 139s are used solely on a dedicated shuttle service

LE Greys

Established Member
The Blue Pullmans (Class 251/261) were also used for a dedicated service which required a supplimentary fare

Ivo

Established Member
The 380 is the most recently introduced model of one of the two very common families of mainline EMU in the country. The 379 is the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.