• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train crashes in to limousine in Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

pemma

Veteran Member
BBC News said:
A group of teenagers managed to escape from a stretch limousine moments before it was struck by a freight train in Indiana
Video: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/must_see/33647679

A limo breaks down on a level crossing. The driver tries to get the train driver to stop by waving a red flag. When the train eventually stops (after taking the limo with it down track) the limo driver runs up to the train driver shouting "Did you not see me?" :roll: to which the train driver replies "I sure did but I've got 10,000 tones behind me."

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
When the train eventually stops (after taking the limo with it down track) the limo driver runs up to the train driver shouting "Did you not see me?" :roll: to which the train driver replies "I sure did but I've got 10,000 tones behind me."

To be fair, he does seem to apologise straight afterwards when realising what a stupid question it was.

Ash Bridge

Established Member
I think this was already posted on the 'Train Hits Car At Level Crossing Near Derby' thread last night, post #73

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.