• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Creation Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Is this the limit of transparent sections?

whatsthis8by.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Indeed, this is the area below the transparent section. Halfway down the screen, it is dark grey, so the cab image needs to have the window higher up. ;)
Hope this helps,

Nick

Richard is indeed correct. BVE4 is unaffected of course. But BVE2 has around 2/3 down the screen a large grey box, I remember having this problem with my first train. You need to cover up that area with the panel, it's daft, but don't worry it's just BVE2!

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I had that problem with my 373 once but I think to get around it I actually incorporated it into the design on the cab :D

Coxster

Established Member
HBA135 said:
Coxster said:
Jim said:
Is that a 455 Mr Cox?
It's a 455/8 'Southern' refurb. I am also making a non-refurb.

so in other words, yes it is a 455 Jim! ;)
I think he guessed that from the 455 bit :roll: I was simply telling him which one it was as it could've been a Southern/SWT refurb or an un-refurb.

455/8

will the 455 tht u r doin be for BVE4 or BVE2? nd when abouts do u think u will be releasing it? nd do u have ne more screenshots of the other cabs tht u r makin at all?

455/8

ok i'm sorry as you can tell its my first time on the forums

Guinness

Established Member
455/8 said:
ok i'm sorry as you can tell its my first time on the forums

Welcome the Forums. :)

Looking forward to both the Trains and the Route Damon. :)

yeah 455 welcome to the fourms,

Damon haven't seen any screenshots from your route apart from that 1. Will anymore be avaliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.