• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train.dat Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

There's a few things I forgotten in the train.dat and require the train.dat guide that was made a couple of years ago. Anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks A Lot.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

And at the same time I found it on my computer, thanks though. At least if anyone else was looking for it they also know where it is eh? :)

Simon_G

EmergencyBrake said:

That link seems to be dead - I just get redirected to http://home.altervista.org/site/

Are you referring to Shaun Myers guide, Zane? I hate to say it, but I believe that some of the information in there is inaccurate, though I no longer have the document to check so I can't back up that statement... :oops: I think you can get a better idea of what some of the numbers mean by looking at the English version of the Train Editor available on TSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.