• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Dispatch Concentration Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

playmore64

Hi guys:)

I was wondering if anyone could kindly shed some light on this matter.

I passed my TDCT but still awaiting a date for the interview, however I have passed the interview with another TOC but the TOC I took the TDCT are refusing to share my results, something about they paid for the tests and admin blah blah!

I was under the impression these tests are valid for 6 months with all TOCs.

I'm hoping I wouldn't have to take these tests again but it's looking likely:cry:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
The TOC shouldn't refuse to share the results - I believe they're uploaded to a national database?

As far as I know these results are valid for 6 months and means you get fast tracked to the interview stage rather then having to sit them again.

I've been a dispatcher for nearly 5 years with one TOC but still needed to do the assessments for the same job with another TOC :roll:

Established Member
As far as I know these results are valid for 6 months...
....means you get fast tracked to the interview stage rather candidates then having to sit them again.

I've been a dispatcher for nearly 5 years with one TOC but still needed to do the assessments for the same job with another TOC :roll:

I am aware of one large (red) train company whose staff at Crewe openly refused to share details with other 'inferior' train companies. I had hoped other companies wouldn't behave just as stupidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.