Train Drive ATS for iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

seiryuu

There aren't many rail sim iphone games out there, but i came across a good one today! At the slightly steep price of £5.73 you get a working first person train simulator.

You drive on a Japanese line, with working signals and station stops, as well as the occasional train on the opposite line. The downside is that there only seems to be the 1 route which makes the £5.73 a bit expensive. A good bit of fun though!:lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

There aren't many rail sim iphone games out there, but i came across a good one today! At the slightly steep price of £5.73 you get a working first person train simulator.

You drive on a Japanese line, with working signals and station stops, as well as the occasional train on the opposite line. The downside is that there only seems to be the 1 route which makes the £5.73 a bit expensive. A good bit of fun though!:lol:
Thats interesting :) didnt think they existed on smart phones! i suppose the price is reflected in the fact that there is zilch competition? Would have to include a couple of British lines & locos for me to part with £6 on an app!

Thanks for the info tho

seiryuu

yeah it is a shame about it being japanese trains only, plus their signal system differs a bit from ours but also shares some similarities and can get a bit confusing. One thing i was wrong about was there being only 1 route though which is nice;)

Status
Not open for further replies.