• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train driver assesment pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtl83

Hi all,
A couple of years ago I passed a train driver assesment withe db schenker and subsequently got plonked in a talent pool, I guess I'm not gonna hear from them now, oh well.
My question is, how do other tocs/focs find out if you have actually passed? My best guess is your national insurance number but apart from a verbal "congratulations you've passed", I have nothing to prove I was even there!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

driver9000

Established Member
Details are held on a national database which they can access to find your scores. One of the questions they ask at application stage is "have you ever attended a test centre?"

mtl83

Ahhh thanks, I thought it may be something like that, I applied for a chiltern position a couple of weeks ago, I shoe horned that I'd passed but just 1ondered how they'd check!!

Status
Not open for further replies.