• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Driver Questions (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob70

hi guys,
just a quick question about becoming a tran driver.
how effectively helpful is the the train driver course , i believe is in the form of cd rom, that is available for purchase online at around10 pounds ?
I mean does it really make a difference in terms of enhancing the knowledge of the hopeful train drivers and therefore improve for real the chaces of passing the required tests (i.e mechanical comphension/test of sppe and concentration).
I mean, in essence, does it really make a difference?
I did hold myself an initial test session at london overground which included mechanical comprehension and i believe it was speed and concentration as well. However I sadly failed and was told I can re-book the test after 6months of holding the first test.
As my 6 month deadline is just about to approach I was only wandering whether buying this cd rom guide can really boost my chances for the tests.
many thanks all, i would appreciate a porpuseful feedback
good day all

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rob70

hi guys,
I would like to know how to become a london underground driver.
I mean is it the process the same as for overland train drivers??
can anyone hand me any useful tips and advice on how to apply ??
generally, does it make it harder or easier than applying for a train driver job from a proper train company (i.e. national raylway etc..)
thanks

rob70

can someone list whhich ones are in the uk the very best online sourches, as in websites, to apply for any rail/train related jobs??
thnaks all

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Please note that we already have a thread for these kind of questions here. You may find that some of your questions have already been answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.