• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Driving Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jturner98

Afternoon all,

I've got a few questions regarding train driving which I hope some people could answer, I've got a few so I thought I'd put them in 1 thread.

First question is does a class 321 renatus drive any different to a older dc motored version
Second question is the same but it apples to the class 455 ac and dc motored versions
The third question is about the class 377/387. I've heard that the later subclasses of 377 (6/7) handle differently, Is it only because of an extra coach? Also is driving a class 387 identical to a 4 carriage 377?

Also anyone please feel free to ask other questions. I myself am an rail engineer of EMUs so please throw and questions my way and i'll try to answer them. This will be quite a food forum to discuss the technical and operational specifics and limitations for all rolling stock.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

foggy69

The 377/6 handle slightly differently to the first batch, I have no idea why.
The 377/7, as well as the 377/2 handle differently because of the extra weight of the overhead stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.