• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train from London To Grimsby Town via Doncastor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

This is my first time taking a train, or any from of public transport (i'm from the us), and I had a question regarding my trip. My ticket is from London (King's Cross) to Grimsby Town. It connects in Doncastor and requires that I take a bus from there to Grimsby, will i need to purchase a new ticket for the second leg of my journey? and how will I know which bus to get on, like should it be printed on my ticket once i pick it up? Like I said new to the train and bus thing, so help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
The bus is a rail replacement one because the line from Doncaster to Grimsby Town is closed this summer. You will not need an extra ticket, and upon arrival at Doncaster you should exit the station (follow the signs) and there will be a bus co-ordinator at the front of the station who will show you to the correct bus :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.