• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Maintainer London Underground Vacancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bucephalus

The was a YouTube video about the mechanical stuff that, had I not have watched, would have performed even more shockingly

Last edited:

MsMonarch

Anyone that has already done the electrical test, do they give you the formulas or do you need to memorize them before hand?

Kwikz

Anyone that has already done the electrical test, do they give you the formulas or do you need to memorize them before hand?
no formulas needed. You needed to complete a light circuit. Without giving too much away as well mention certain key words

Bucephalus

Good luck you two.
I've got mine on 14th February so I guess its gonna be a long wait for all of us for interview dates.
I wonder how many positions are available for this job?

The interview is done at the same time - be ready!

Blue-phoenix

Just called recruitment for this campaign - for the early birds who took assessment in mid December we should find out this week!

Kwikz

Got an email back saying unsuccessful. However, will be reviewed in 6 weeks. I'm assuming this is if the benchmark of future applicants isn't quite what they hope? Good luck for the rest of applicants

Status
Not open for further replies.