• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Model - Class 325 (Digital)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class325

I managed to find a few drawings of a Class 325 and then set to work making it in Blender. I'm not sure what I'll do with the final product but the progress I have made so far can be seen below:
upload_2018-12-29_23-33-1.png

I shall try update the thread as much as I can. Bearing in mind I have other 3D modelling commitments aswell, such as an upcoming bus for OMSI

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class325

What simulator is this planned to be for?
Currently I'm not sure. The original plan is to just keep it in Blender and use it in scenes etc along with other train models I plan to make in the future. However if enough interest is gathered I could look at importing it into some simulators. I think TS would probably be most likely

Class325

upload_2018-12-31_17-43-30.png
So, the cab is proving to be pretty difficult. However I have managed to find some better drawings so I've started over from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.