• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Sim 2019 - Route Building - Google Maps Static API Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter C

Established Member
Hello all,
Having watched Matt Peddlesden's stream (on Youtube, playback) about making routes, I decided I'd have a go at helping someone out with making a route. However, when I tried to get the Google Maps Static API to work, it wouldn't load in the route builder; the blue loading circle on the ground would simply spin around and around!
I have followed the steps in Mr. Peddlesden's tutorial but as I am not terribly well-versed in how TS works from a techincal route-building aspect, I would love some help in trying to get this route to work.
Thanks in advance,

-Peter

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wivenswold

Established Member
Hi Peter,
I don't know myself but I'm an avid TS player. I recommend asking your question here http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewforum.php?f=365 . Matt himself lurks on that forum so help is always at hand.

Good luck and when you've cracked it and finished that route, why not give Clacton - Colchester a go? [friendly nudge]

Peter C

Established Member
Hi Peter,
I don't know myself but I'm an avid TS player. I recommend asking your question here http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewforum.php?f=365 . Matt himself lurks on that forum so help is always at hand.

Good luck and when you've cracked it and finished that route, why not give Clacton - Colchester a go? [friendly nudge]
Thanks very much for the link - I'll try and post this topic on as many places as possible until I get an answer!
I don't live near the Clacton-Colchester Route, but I'll give it a go after the Cotswold Line is done! :) :)

-Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.