• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Sim Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LondonBVE

it is down for many days. Actually when I checked the website 3 days ago the website is down. I did not post as i think that that is only a temporaily down. So I decided to wait till 1 July 2006, finally somebody posted. I do not want to post on the second days as i thought it is like BRT down for 2 days.

T

Tom

A website is not up permanently, end of. :)

Unless you'd like to pay for a RAID array based load balancing system with a cluster of data and database servers all housed in one massive case in Redbus Interhouse UK... which is around £400 a month. Thanks for offering, I'm sure Steve would be happy to have that hosting TSC.

Coxster

Established Member
Tom said:
A website is not up permanently, end of. :)

Unless you'd like to pay for a RAID array based load balancing system with a cluster of data and database servers all housed in one massive case in Redbus Interhouse UK... which is around £400 a month. Thanks for offering, I'm sure Steve would be happy to have that hosting TSC.
Aren't you hosting TSC? It does seem to be down more than your average site though lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.