• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Sim Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
All Train Sim files projects have ceased. Here's a quote from the website:

Unfortunately, due to ill heath I have decided to cease my trainsimfiles projects, and train simulator activities. I have been suffering from mental health problems for some time and working on my MSTS projects has been a way of coping with this, but recently it has become very difficult to concentrate or find motivation - I also know I am worsening my health by trying to work on my projects.

I therefore apologise to all those waiting for any updates or projects I was working on. The trainsimfiles website will remain running as it is for a few months, except that the forums are locked and email server disabled - as I will not be able to provide any support.

I'd like to thank all those who supported trainsimfiles, and wish everyone all the best.
Quoted From: http://support.trainsimfiles.com/viewtopic.php?t=230

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.