• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Simulator for £0.73 on Humble Bundle - last day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inversnecky

For those of you looking to try TS - you can't go wrong for 73p!

It's now in its last couple of days, so you'll have to be quick:

There are other options to include another dozen or two trains, but you'll likely need to have a collection of routes for these if you are a newcomer.

I just bought it and added £105 of DLC trains that I didn't already have.

My purchase actually included the core game which you can read about here:

But I have a code for it if anyone would like to try the game, which you can have for free, as I already have the game - otherwise it would cost you £25 on Steam!

You'll need a Steam account. Just PM me with a request, and I'll post when it's gone.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Inversnecky

Sorry for missing that, I searched for "Humble" but nothing came up, though I was sure I'd read about it here. Thanks for the pointer

Still have TS game available for free, to anyone interested.

Last edited:

Peter C

Established Member
Probably worth adding the comment that this bundle/offer has now ended: according to the link in post 1, 47,564 bundles were sold, and £186,136.27 was raised. Not bad!

-Peter

Inversnecky

That's great news. I've still got a free extra copy of Train Simulator I got as part of this sale, if anyone wants to get hooked. Didn't realise it would be so hard to give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.