• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Simulator help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave87016

Established Member
So over the last 24 hours I have been encountering problems ( my train throttle and brake controls haven’t been showing ) I uninstalled all my TS DLC on steam and it eventually fixed it however on scenarios where I could hang my head out of the HST that view now shows it sat in first class carriage on the same scenarios where I could previously hang my head out from a carriage does any kind soul know which file or download could solve the problem?

Many thanks in advance for any help greatly appreciated

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Which TS is this Train Sim World or Train Sim 2020?

If the latter, the First Class seat is default, and Armstrong Powerhouse HST Enhancement Pack (all 3 sets) have the passenger view fixed to the First Class droplight by the powercar.

That's the only one I know myself that does that, if it was freeware then unfortunately I don't know.

James.

dave87016

Established Member
Train Simulator 20 mate before today I had all the AP enhancement packs and could still have head out of the window from a carriage on HSTs but now it seems to have suddenly gone to sitting in first class since earlier today when I reinstalled everything

Peter C

Established Member
If you've uninstalled and then reinstalled all of your TS DLC on Steam, reinstalling your Armstrong Powerhouse Enhancement Packs may also be a good idea. If that doesn't work, I'd reccomend making sure that when you drive a HST set (where ever that be in Train Sim, Quick Drive, Career, Standard, or Free Roam), check that you are driving a train with the name ending in "AP". Any HST sets which do not end in "AP" will not be using the Enhancement Pack(s) and therefore you will not get your head-out view in the passenger view.

Hope this helps,

-Peter :)

dave87016

Established Member
Thank you very much James and Peter , both your help is greatly appreciated and Peter your advice solved the problem so thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.