• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTPreston_Tez

Welcome to Train Songs, a game where you make up train songs!

How you play
Make up a train song.
The next person has to guess what song it was before getting modified.
As an example, Person 1 could say "Mama Do The Harrington's Hump" which of course is "Mama Do The Hump" by Rizzle Kicks.

Rules
1. I'd prefer it if you didn't cheat by looking up songs on Wikipedia, but if you're REALLY stuck and no-one guesses after 2 hours, you may cheat to keep the game going.
2. Keep the songs clean.
3. Make sure the songs are known where possible. So no failed 1950's songs that nobody except you's ever heard of, preferably it must have been in the recent charts or a smash hit from earlier time, so people have a chance.
4. Don't argue over what the answer is. The person who posted the song title is the one who's normally right, I or a staff member may provide input aswell to keep the arguments down, hopefully we won't need to.

Good luck, and I'll start!

Sileby Night

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

deltic1989

Established Member
2. Keep the songs clean. So no "F*** Euston" which is "F*** You" by Cee-Lo Green or Lily Allen, dependent.

Sileby Night

Could keep it clean by saying "Forget Euston"

In answer to yours first challenge, all I can thinnk of is Silent Night.

Pumbaa

Established Member
Well nicked from Twitter. I also note they're still ignoring you after you've been annoying pretty much every TOC feed for the last few months? Good going that.

VTPreston_Tez

Pumbaa, no. Just no. I don't exactly annoy them...and be nice, gee.

Okay then, given deltic1989 was right, the next song is Formby Minutes. Don't forget when you guess it you can suggest your own!

VTPreston_Tez

*Four Minutes, but I'll give you it anyway. Close enough.
I'm not sure about your question, so somebody else can answer it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.