• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Traincrew footwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

ic31420

If anyone reading this is considering boots I fully recommend Altberg. I've walked through magnums in less than 4 months. But my peacekeepers last years. My oldest pair are comfier than my carpet slippers.

All degrees of safety are available through to public order flame, oil, resistant, steel midsole and toe caps. For us with flippers for feet the do everything from extra narrow to extra wide. Though extra wide don't have toe caps.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

broadgage

I was required to wear safety shoes in previous (non rail related) employment and still wear safety shoes. Feet have been saved several times outside of work as a result.
Outside local pub, horse trod on foot.
At home dropped heavy box of batteries on foot.
Visiting friends, building materials toppled onto feet.

I do not feel fully dressed without safety shoes.

2L70

On Moderation
Toesavers used to be the most comfortable brand I found, but they’ve been discontinued now.

The ones issued to Track Workers(Steitz Secura) are really comfortable and light too.

Status
Not open for further replies.