• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee conductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rail My Way

I've been given a start date to become a conductor from the 15th of April based out of Manchester picadilly. Really looking forward to it as I feel the roll with keep me busy mentally and physically ( well at least more than my current call centre roll). Is anyone starting on the same date?

Does anyone have an idea what to expect from training? Is it weekdays for the entirety or does it change as your progessing through? What does the training consist of?

Thanks in advance

Chris

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

IanR

Hello, I'm on your course (Piccadilly 15th April) !

Really looking forward to starting but of course a bit nervous, that's normal I reckon. Like you, 'm changing from a desk job so it's going to be a big change, but bring it on !!
Not completely sure what to expect from the training or what the hours will be but I'm guessing weekdays to begin with - that's a guess though, I'm sure we'll find out early on.

See you next Monday

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.