• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Driver - Chiltern Railways for London Marylebone & Birmingham Moor Street (13/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dereksingh291

On Moderation
Same with me still says application in process for Birmingham Moor Street

Have a trainee position applicants had a reply ?
Nope apart from the acknowledgment email from Chiltern Railways to say that the application has been received when I applied for Birmingham Moor Street back in mid August

Just curious if anyone heard anything back from Moor Street?

My application now says end of process which isn't an issue as I'm starting with a different company in January but just interested if anyone actually progressed?

ArchangelA

Just curious if anyone heard anything back from Moor Street?

My application now says end of process which isn't an issue as I'm starting with a different company in January but just interested if anyone actually progressed?
Well not surprisingly I'm heard bugger all either and having just checked my application says end of process too. This is just what I've come to expect from aplying for trainee train driver jobs unfortunately. Still! Got my medical for signaller tomorrow

B Boy 82

Not sure why I’ve never enquired. Has any one the information regarding How much Chiltern pay drivers on training and once qualified. Also how the shift pattern works etc ???

cebz9

Mine says ‘assessment’ it’s been like that for a while now. I had received the first email saying thanks for applying (and to expect an email between 2-4 weeks) but I have not received an email since. I have applied for Birmingham but it says Aylesbury on it for some reason?
Not sure why I’ve never enquired. Has any one the information regarding How much Chiltern pay drivers on training and once qualified. Also how the shift pattern works etc ???

Like mentioned further up the thread; Chiltern are currently recruiting for qualified drivers and the salary that it says on the ad is £56k. I would assume that training wage would be around £30-36k as that’s what most TOCs start with

swof

hi guys,
I also have an interview for 18th. I was wondering does any know if this is the managers interview or the structured/competency based interview? I did ask them when i replied with what date I could make but I didn't get a answer to that particular question
cheers

Hopeful786

hi guys,
I also have an interview for 18th. I was wondering does any know if this is the managers interview or the structured/competency based interview? I did ask them when i replied with what date I could make but I didn't get a answer to that particular question
cheers
What was asked in the interview?

Hopeful786

My application still says in process is there any point contacting them, if so how do I do it.

It best you wait. I belive they are interviewing people who have already gone through the assessment process with other TOCs.

Anyone here had an driver manager interview yet? If yes can you please tell me what was asked in the interview? I have mine tomorrow, feeling very nervous

dereksingh291

On Moderation
My application still says in process is there any point contacting them, if so how do I do it.
Same mine is still in process when I applied in the middle of August.

It best you wait. I belive they are interviewing people who have already gone through the assessment process with other TOCs.

Anyone here had an driver manager interview yet? If yes can you please tell me what was asked in the interview? I have mine tomorrow, feeling very nervous
So once they've finished interviewing people who have gone through the assessments will they call anyone to take the assessments? Good luck in your interview I wish you the best.

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
I wonder how many trainees will be taken on for Birmingham Moor Street & London Marylebone?

As many as they need - nobody here will know the exact numbers as its all subject to workforce planning & upcoming vacancies. They may well hire some directly and hold others in a talent pool.

Hopeful786

As many as they need - nobody here will know the exact numbers as its all subject to workforce planning & upcoming vacancies. They may well hire some directly and hold others in a talent pool.
2 for London Marylebone and 4 for Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.