• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee driver jobs in York?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charl1e2

Hi,

I'm new to posting but have been reading posts for awhile.

I wondered whether anyone has seen trainee driver jobs come up in York in the last year as I can't see any posts about. Northern seem to do Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and sometimes hull and have done so more than once in the last year, but not York.

From what I can tell Northern and First transpennine Express are the ones who use a depot in York- is that right?

I just wanted to ask if it's a case of just keeping an eye out or if I'm missing something and they don't train drivers from there.

Thank you.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Treadstone

first TPE had an advert in October it was up for less than 24 hours before closing, I can't imagine many vacancies Come up at a smaller place like York though.

Charl1e2

Thank you. Its good knowing they come up.

To be honest, Leeds would be no bother at all but worried being on the edge of the time limit radius creates a disadvantage

JCLeeds

The FTPE one advertised for York in Oct, is still apparently ongoing, although people who applied have had interviews in Jan / Feb but still await replies. They appear to have frozen everything, but worth keeping close tabs on FTPE

Status
Not open for further replies.