• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Driver Talent Pool 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabollicks

How did you get on mate? And how did you find the tests - are they easy to prepare for?
I came out confident. They give you really clear instructions before you start each test. I personally found them easy to prepare for. Just go through the practice material you get sent and you should be fine

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Anon87

I came out confident. They give you really clear instructions before you start each test. I personally found them easy to prepare for. Just go through the practice material you get sent and you should be fine

Glad to hear it. Thanks for the advice too buddy.

keenbiker

What did yours say? I had an email too but I thought it looked like a generic "thanks for attending, we'll be in contact for stage 2" type thing.
Yep pretty much, saw the email and as soon as I opened I saw pleased to inform..happy bunny, now the wait is on for stage 2 looking at some of the threads could be a while

Rich.16

Anyone still waiting for stage 1 still at bristol temple meads? Looks like everyones progressing! Iv not hear anything haha

Bristol1985

Anyone still waiting for stage 1 still at bristol temple meads? Looks like everyones progressing! Iv not hear anything haha

Yep I’m waiting for Bristol - tho I’ve already passed stage 1 with another TOC. Think we could be waiting a while as they are still progressing 2019 applicants - a friend only has his stage one next week and he applied 2018.

Anon87

Yep I’m waiting for Bristol - tho I’ve already passed stage 1 with another TOC. Think we could be waiting a while as they are still progressing 2019 applicants - a friend only has his stage one next week and he applied 2018.

Applied for BTM end of June/beginning of July.

As has been said though - there are two talent pools (19/20 and 20/21) for BTM so we could be waiting a while yet.

Rich.16

With there being two different pools is BTM having extensive expansion in the near future to allow for all theses new drivers?
Applied for BTM end of June/beginning of July.

As has been said though - there are two talent pools (19/20 and 20/21) for BTM so we could be waiting a while yet.

Anon87

With there being two different pools is BTM having extensive expansion in the near future to allow for all theses new drivers?

From what I gather, it’s a mixture of new shift patterns with compulsory Sunday and bank holiday working, anticipated retirement, expansion of operations at BTM and plans for drivers to also be based out of BPW in the near future. That’s my interpretation anyway.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.