• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Driver Talent Pool 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dabollicks

Hi anyone sitting stage 2 this week?. I've got mine next week and the nerves are starting to kick in. Anyone been successful with stage 2. Good luck to everyone who has stage 2 coming up
I sat my stage 2, 2 weeks ago. Waiting for the DMI date to come through. Good luck for yours

jezzer34

I sat my stage 2, 2 weeks ago. Waiting for the DMI date to come through. Good luck for yours
yeah me 2 passed a couple weeks ago did your email say
Timescales for the next stage in the process may be extended as a result of changes to workforce requirements.
is this normal or unusual.

dabollicks

Timescales for the next stage in the process may be extended as a result of changes to workforce requirements.
Exactly what mine said. I’m guessing this is the norm as they’re still sorting this years stuff out

Liam00086

That is a generic email, they do all say that.

Fair mo

Still waiting to hear anything, but only had stage 2 Tuesday, I passed all the computer work just waiting on the MMI results. Well done sarah

Jaytrains

Fair mo, I had my invite today for the DMI, I've booked for 19th February! hope you've had yours as well! best of luck!!
Congrats and when did u pass your mmi?
Im still waiting on my dmi date since September -____-

wmg75

Congrats and when did u pass your mmi?
Im still waiting on my dmi date since September -____-
I sat stage 2 on 26th November, I had the email informing me that I passed on the 2nd December. They seem fairly quick at the moment! Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.