• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Drivers GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunde

Hello guys,
I just want to know if anyone applied for GTR Trainee Drivers few weeks ago, i got this message from two days ago. Did anyone got this message? Has anyone been called at the moment and if any information please share.

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your recent application form with regards to Trainee Train Driver. We received a very high volume of applications and have not been able to shortlist and review them all at this point in time in order to ascertain whether you qualify to be invited to an assessment centre. However, please note that we will keep your application to be considered for future assessment centres and contact you accordingly. You will be pleased to know that we do have a large volume of Trainee Train Driver recruitment planned for this year.
I would like to thank you for your interest in the Trainee Train Driver role and GTR.
Regards,
The GTR Recruitment Team

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Adrian.ldn

Same here..

Initially I got:
"We would like to confirm you have booked a place at the Assessment Centre on at , .
We look forward to meeting you then!
Regards,
The GTR Recruitment Team

Afterwards a got a bunch of emails like yours. Replied and been told that it was an error and will be up for future assessments.
Best of luck to you to..;)

tunde

got the same message as well, was surprised i did not booked any assessment, then i got that message. Finger crossed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.