• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Mobile Ground Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin93

I recently got a job with Freightliner as a Trainee Mobile Ground Staff and I have been told I will start training on the 5th of August does anyone know or have any idea what the training will entail thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mgv1349

I recently got a job with Freightliner as a Trainee Mobile Ground Staff and I have been told I will start training on the 5th of August does anyone know or have any idea what the training will entail thanks
Which location is it for?

Gorlash1886

Ah right well to be fair I won't hold out much hope now then since its been 16 days since you heard, all the best to you though bud and once again congrats.

Martin93

Just try ringing them tomorrow maybe or send them an email they may be just waiting for a medical slot for you

Sharp Boy

Hey All... I am following this with interest as I have just applied for this role.
Please keep us updated as to how you are gettign on.

Cheers

SB

Status
Not open for further replies.