• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Trainee Service Driver Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJB

Good luck to all those who applied for this job. The closing date is today, then the long wait :(

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andypandy10

Hi,
This is my first post on here , I'm through to the tests on the 26th Sept for this job , how many vacancies is it for?
Regards Mike

pop79

Hi guys i have been invited for assessment for a trainee service driver .I have already passed most of the assessment with another TOC but failed the multi model interview .Does anyone knows the recruitment telephone number so i can contact them ? Thanks

Andypandy10

Hi,

I don't have a number but its Marie Perrygrove that the e mail comes from
Regards Mike

Kev.

Hi guys i have been invited for assessment for a trainee service driver .I have already passed most of the assessment with another TOC but failed the multi model interview .Does anyone knows the recruitment telephone number so i can contact them ? Thanks

East Midlands Trains HR Tel: 01332 867067

Status
Not open for further replies.